Saturday, December 29, 2007

Homebound with my hubby.

I’ve been sick with a cold since last Sunday that now has rendered me pretty useless from the energy exerted blowing, sneezing and eating….(I remember an old belief of my Mom’s, “Feed a cold, starve a fever.”) It sounds like as good an excuse as any to eat. Ray has been busy doing 2 food runs a day. And, guess what? Ray is now sick too, 2 days behind me with his cold. He keeps asking me how I feel so he can tell what to expect..

In between phone calls, answering emails, working on Ray’s 30th Birthday Book (which is coming along great), watching old movies, getting all the documents and paper work ready for our upcoming Club Med vacation, drinking Theraflu and eating, eating, eating, we have been watching funny You Tube Videos. Here is Ray laughing his head off. Who says being sick can’t be fun!

No comments: