Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Packed and ready to go to Turks and Caicos.


Tomorrow Ray and I drive to LA. Saturday morning we leave for Turks and Caicos. I just remembered I have to call the lady who is staying at our home.

I've been trying to remember how to post photos to my blog from my cell phone camera. I don't think I can. But I am able to post cell phone photos to my Flickr photo account which is accessible from this blog. To see the photos I'll be posting using my camera phone to Flickr.com, click the link for Flickr.com at the top right of this blog over the small photos. Right now, since I'm home, I'll post this photo here.

I learned some new things I can do with the photos I take with my cell phone. The photo of Ray's clothes to be packed and the scribbles on the photo of these clothes tells the tale.

Why didn't I lose those the 10 pounds I'd intended to lose before this trip....... where I'll be in a bathing suite probably 70% of the time? Probably for the same reason I couldn't stop myself from going into the See's store today to buy lollipops for the trip. It's an old idea, needing Sees lollipops on vacation while you're reading. If you've been to See's you know they always give you a free piece of chocolate of the day. I did NOT decline their generous offer. I also yogi'd my way into one of my favorite pieces for free too.

Off to read the travel books on Turks and Caicos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I so understand. I keep asking myself how I gained weight since prancing around in my new bikini this past summer at Woman to Woman...knowing I would be going to Turks in January. Thank goodness for sarongs! I'm so looking forward to this trip!