Sunday, June 14, 2009

Photos over the course (no pun intended!) of the past week.

A few remaining photos from Woman to Woman last weekend...

Gina on our 6am hike up the fire road 6/7.

Quincy and me just before leaving Woman to Woman.

Can't go to Pebble Beach and not take a photo in front of the pro shop. My clubs are on the left and Ray's on the right. I'm becoming addicted to golf again. It's only been 23 years since the last time I was a golf addict.

Ray with his driver.

Our caddy, Roy, took this photo of me and Ray just after teeing off on the 18th hole.

Our, way too expensive, room at the Pebble Beach Lodge overlooked the 18th green. At night, looking out our window, we were surprised to see the pretty little cyprus tree and 18th green lit by in-the-ground lighting to produce a special look.

Playing with my new lens. Ray is a much more willing subject when I point the camera at him lately.

Ray using my 50 mm 1.4 lens.

We stopped to see the elephant seals further south on Hwy 1.


These huge seals are fun to watch. I especially like seeing them during the birthing season, December to March.

4 comments:

Susan Lowery said...

Wonderful photos Linda.

Love,

Susan

Joanna said...

Beautiful. I love the shot of Ray golfing.....looks like a Pro.

Katya said...

Hi Linda,
I love these photos of you both, you look so happy. I'm on my way to join you to golfing addicts anonymous.

lamont said...

lj,
uh oh on the golf addiction...time to buy Callaway stock due to the anticipated surge in women's golf equipment revenue!
lr