Sunday, March 30, 2008

Doing inventory on my backpacking gear.

I'm going to use my McHale backpack again this year when I hike. Today I took everything out, checked inside all the bags, made changes and additions and have everything out on my bedroom floor.



Orange bag closest: I'll start hiking with my Hubba Tent from MSR. It's heavier than the Tarpent by a pound but because it is a double walled tent it'll prevent sand from being blown inside the tent while in New Mexico.

Next: Marmot Helium sleeping bag.

3rd: Thermarest: http://www.thermarest.com/product_detail.aspx?pID=89&cID=1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which Marmot bag? Look at you! All organized. When can I see your gear list? I'll show you mine . . .

Ethan Mudgett said...

I think that you are all set and ready to go for that backpacking trip. It's a good idea to make an inventory of your things before your trip so you’d know what items you would be needing.