Monday, March 24, 2008

At the end of each class our photo teacher, Carol Leigh, posts a gallery of the student's work during the class. Here is what Carol wrote in an email she sent out to all of us who were in her last class............


And baby, do you all look great! What I did was select three photos
from each regular student, picking the three that I think are your
best. Here's the web address:
<http://www.photoexplorations.com/Gallery012008/HTML/index.htm> This
gallery looks really good, and I think you're going to be surprised at
the overall quality of everyone's work. (Oops, that sounded sarcastic,
didn't it? Not intended.) Let me know what you think.


I'm impressed with the photos we produced as the result of Carol's instruction and critiques.


Hope you enjoy the gallery if you chose to check it out. Once in the gallery, click on a photo to enlarge and see the student's name at the end of the URL in the browser. Carol picked my neon Elephant photo, the waterfall stairs and the lone gull flying over the Salton Sea as her 3 favorites to put in the gallery.

No comments: