Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Here is my New Year's Day gift - Taye's new blog. Bet you can't read it and not laugh out loud!
http://tastysbigbutt.blogspot.com/



Ray and I had a nice day today. A non-day, like the rest of these "holiday" days have been. I'm always happier when January 2nd rolls around each year.

Ray played golf this morning. I mindlessly computed. Thank goodness Sandi called. We stayed on the phone long enough, I no longer wanted all the Blackberry phone applications I was in the process of ordering online.

The party at 2pm today was my first test in terms of being around lots of food, fun food. Ray and I left the party after an hour without putting anything in our mouths. So did Sandi who also attended the party.

I'd made a decision to get in a walk before the sun set. Ray and I walked the 3 mile route we usually take around our neighborhood.

One of my 2009 Ideals is to post a photo a day for the next 365 days. So to go along with this boring blog entry, I'll post a couple of boring photos I shot today.

Eating lunch before we go to the party.

Our friend Perry at the party.

Walking by the golf course lakes provided lots of photo op reflections.

See Ray up ahead just beyond the two palm trees? We were walking by the MHCC Club House and the first Tee box on the Palmer Course.

1 comment:

Susan Lowery said...

Hey Linda,

I'm thrilled the holidays are over too! I just don't like 'em. I feel like I can breathe again. Thank you God.

Have a great day!

Love,

Susan