Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Computer crash.

After telling my son Lane last night that my computer had crashed, he said that he knew something was up that I hadn't been posting anything. I feel so lost without my computer. The Lenovo IBM was over 4 years old. I"ve sensed the IBM was close to dying during the last few months. I was waiting to buy a new computer AND new photography software, Adobe Photoshop CS4 and Adobe Lightroom 2, in January. I'm trying not to spend too much money right now. Yes, I'm bummed with the crash but thrilled with the new equipment I'll have Friday. Right now I'm on an 8 year old Mac. This keyboard is missing a cover on the "u" and the keyboard is so overly sensitive the cursor rarely stays on the word on typing. BUT, I still am able to access the internet.

Hopefully by the weekend I will begin posting again. I'm waiting for the critiques on my 5th online photo assignment - Red, White and Blue, and 10 Santa Fe workshop photos I presented for review.

No comments: