Sunday, July 5, 2009

How to Shoot Fireworks

I did not go out to shoot fireworks yesterday. I wanted to, but when 9pm came around it seemed too late.

However, I'll share with you some great directions (I intended to try) for shooting fireworks posted by Scott Kelby.
How to Shoot Fireworks

Now take a look at these incredible firework photos taken by Laurie Excel: http://www.laurieexcell.com/blog/2009/07/05/its-good-to-be-back-home-again/

I follow both Scott and Laurie's blogs daily. Laurie is someone I would be thrilled to take a workshop with. The two workshops of hers I'm particularly interested in are the storm chasing workshop and the Alaskan bears workshop.

No pictures from me today. I slipped outside just as the sun was setting to shoot more of the blue vase photos. I'm giving up on the vase as a subject.

No comments: