Friday, February 20, 2009

A profoundly inspirational video.

A guest photographer I'd never heard of, but won't forget, made this video rather than write a blog on Scott Kelby's blog as Wednesday's guest blogger.
The video is about 8 minutes or so. Watch it all the way through. I hope you too feel just a little bit better after watching it.
http://www.scottkelby.com/blog/2009/archives/3433

I have been in another computer crash funk, only the 2nd in the last 5 months. I've put my life on hold trying to get my life back. Funny how my life is now on my computer.

Keep it simple. Right.

2 comments:

Cindy Faith said...

Hi Lind, My comments on his site:

#281: Cindy Faith, on February 21st, 2009 at 11:24 am Said: Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Hello, I had a couple of gut busting howls watching your vid. The dark depression, the self pity, and the seemingly, at the time, never feeling like my music, art, life, work is enough. Strange how we are connected in our thoughts, and how we struggle. This is something that we never get out of; the struggle. The tug of war with ourselves.

Thank you for a beautiful video and entertainment. In my humble opinion, this IS incredible art. Glad I found you.

Cindy

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! I relate in so many levels with this video....I am at a crossroads in my life right now..and who knows what's going to happen, but one thing for sure my music is ALL i really have.