Saturday, September 13, 2008

Last few days in LA.

I drove in to LA last Thursday and stayed at Tina's until I drove home today.
Hannah got married on Friday and can you believe I forgot to bring my camera. I also forgot that I could have taken a photo of the beautiful bride with my cell phone. I wasn't thinking too clearly though. I almost missed the wedding as traffic was stopped everywhere do to the train wreck 1 mile from the church in Chatsworth. Thank goodness the wedding was postponed one hour. I was so glad I didn't miss it.

Mike, Travis - celebrating his birthday and Ray

Travis and Linda, Travis' Mom, both celebrating their birthdays

Katya, my personal shopper, holding all the clothes she helped me find.

1 comment:

واد غلبان said...

hello ,im just a teenager who likes to shoot
you too you like photography "besides hundreds of interests" anyway
if you r interested
i hope you can visit my blog and tell me how is my shots
if you would like to share your shots with me and others
you are invited to be an auther in this blog
you can write your comments on the blog
http://s0or.blogspot.com/
or you can contact me on
mrexplosive@hotmail.com