Saturday, July 26, 2008

Up and at 'em early this morning.

I set my alarm for 4am to go up Bump & Grind. I got out of bed at 5am. At 6am I finally exited the front door and walked the Palmer Golf Course, now closed for aeration and repair. I found myself pleasantly distracted by the early morning light and reflections in the lakes to keep up the steady pace without occassionally stopping for a photo or 40.

I am obsessed with my shadow.Morning light and reflections on one of my favorite fairway houses. Had I known the price of the condo we bought would double by the time we finished having it gutted and decorated, we could have bought a large expensive home instead. Not that I would want to live anywhere but where we live. The view and privacy our condo has is unique and not found in any of the homes here in Mission Hills Country Club.

No comments: