Monday, July 28, 2008

5:15am walk around MHCC

Fifteen minutes into my morning walk, I called and woke Sandi up asking if she'd like to join me on the walk. Sandi lives 1 mile away from me. 10 minutes after my call, we met and were walking the Westin golf course.
Sandi and my shadow.Returning home I caught these figures out of the corner of my eye. The sun was in front of the figures off to the left a bit. The couple who own the home and property across the lake bought this lakeside lot opposite their home just so no one else could build and they could create the view they wanted. That's having $$$$$.
One of my upcoming classes has to do with numbers. So I've been looking for anything with numbers on it. This is a color photo I desaturated and added a photoshop filter to it.

Mailbox on street. Ray couldn't figure out what was to the right of the numbers. It's the gutter of the street filled with water.
And when I walked back to our home at 6:45am, Ray was backing his golf cart of the garage.

2 comments:

Cindy Faith Swain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy Faith Swain said...

If you squint, the sculptures of the women look like us at the your pool :) Especially LENA !