Sunday, August 9, 2009

Guilt free down day in bed.

I hoped I was wrong, but last night I knew my glands were sore. This morning something I have sucked all the energy out of me. I don't want to be sick. We're leaving to go to Mammoth for 3 weeks in a few days. Well, maybe whatever I have will go away over night.

Following the second part of the 5th step I heard from 7am to 10am, I got back into bed....with books! What a luxury. I've been wanting to watch the Canon D40 tutorial DVD I'd watched a long time ago, and did. There were some things I didn't know how to work on the camera, but was surprised with how comfortable I am knowing how to use the camera. In the DVD the guy suggests we learn how to use the camera by feel and intuition like we do when driving cars. I don't have to look at the stick shift to know where it is or how to use it, so that's my goal with the camera.....knowing how to use the controls without pulling my eye away from what I shooting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better before you head to Mammoth.

love you.

gottago said...

Thanks Karen.

By the way, I enjoyed spending time with you in BB.