Sunday, March 29, 2009

Saturday's hike photos. Eat your heart out.

I'm not complaining, I'm not feeling too sorry for myself, I'm not bragging..... but after getting home at 1:30am Friday night I got up at 5:30am to lead the 7 mile Mission Hills CC hike carrying a 26 pound backpack!

We 7 seven hikers on this hike decided this particular 7 mile section on the PCT is our favorite hike of all the hikes our Club has gone on.

Here is the link to photos from our four hour hike.

p.s. Once on Smugmug, after clicking the link above, you will notice another gallery has been added to my Smugmug photosite and I've posted to this new gallery the Debbie D. Talk photos from March 10th. Any of you who were at the talk and would like a photo, you may order photos from Smugmug.

I will be emailing out one group and one family photo in .jpg format to all who are in our family within the week.

No comments: